The following tools and services are recommended so as to make your eCommerce and online marketing businesses much easier and better. We do not have any preference on anyone of them over the others. Also note that the order in which they are arranged does not mean that any of the tools or services is better than or being favored over others.
Domain Registration/Web Hosting
- Bluehost: Bluehost is one of the leading web solutions services providers. Founded in 2003, the company has continually innovated new ways to deliver on her mission: to empower people to fully harness the web. Based in Orem, Utah, USA, Bluehost provide comprehensive tools to millions of users throughout the world so that anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive.
- GoDaddy: GoDaddy, the world’s largest domain name registrar, offers the largest inventory of domain name extensions, like .COM, .CLUB, and .LONDON, so anyone, especially small businesses, can establish a credible and memorable digital identity. GoDaddy also operates marketplace for buying and selling previously owned domains.
GoDaddy’s Digital Identity products help businesses get online, get found and get up and running quickly. Website Builder helps businesses get online fast with a beautifully elegant website. Online Store provides everything a small business owner needs to open and run an e-commerce store. Get Found helps small businesses attract new customers on popular destinations including Google and Yelp.
GoDaddy hosts more than 10 million websites around the world and is hyper-focused on delivering fast, reliable and easy to use Web hosting. GoDaddy offers Shared, Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers in addition to a very popular, managed WordPress service, which lets customers focus on content creation, while GoDaddy handles the technical Web hosting details.
GoDaddy’s suite of productivity tools makes business easier for customers—helping them run a smooth ship to build and grow their venture. GoDaddy’s strategic partnership with Microsoft to offer Office 365 as GoDaddy’s core email and productivity service provides customers seamless access to email connected to domain names, cloud storage and productivity solutions. GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping helps small businesses organize their finances and GoDaddy Email Marketing helps small businesses connect with customers through simple, beautiful and effective email marketing.
1&1 Hosting: 1&1 is one of the world’s leading Web hosting providers. 1&1 currently offers a wide range of Web hosting products, including email solutions and high-end servers in 10 different countries including Germany, Spain, Great Britain and the United States.
Known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products, 1&1’s unique business model positions it as a one-stop Internet shop. From domain registration to Web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, 1&1 offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal Web presence.
1&1 introduced its distinctive approach to the US in September of 2003. Since the January 2004 launch of its complete product line in the US, 1&1 has become one of the country’s top five Web hosts. In September 2008, 1&1 opened a 55,000 square foot data center in Lenexa, Kansas.
Since it was founded 26 years ago, 1&1 has successfully established its product range in many different international markets. Its products are available in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Spain, France, Poland, United States, Canada, Italy and Mexico. Worldwide, more than 7,000 employees work for 1&1.
In the United States, 1&1 offers a wide range of Web hosting solutions for private users as well as high-end products for small-and medium-sized businesses. From domains to 1&1 MyWebsite to eBusiness solutions like Cloud Hosting and Web servers for complex tasks, 1&1 is well placed to deliver a high quality service to its customers. All 1&1 products are hosted in 1&1‘s high-performance, green data centers in the USA and Europe. 1&1 Group manages more than 19 million domain names.
- JVZooHost: JVZooHost exists to help her clients maximize their online potential by leveraging the most advanced Internet services and tailoring them to each client’s unique needs. Located in St Petersburg, Florida, JVZooHost offers a full spectrum of managed solutions, including shared, Cloud Hosting, E-Commerce hosting, virtual private servers, fully managed dedicated servers, and reseller services. JVZooHost is currently providing services to thousands of customers in all 50 states and over 80 countries world-wide. Their customer base ranges in size from the basic shared hosting personal user all the way up to million dollar companies.
The JVZooHost’s mission is “to provide the same quality of service and support for the personal and small business user that is usually only afforded to the larger companies.” Their goal is to offer their customers industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
All of JVZooHost services are scaleable. This means that you can start out with a basic hosting plan and slowly grow into fully managed solutions. With no upgrade fees and pre built-in scalability, your site can grow as your company grows. No need to move from company to company.
The company’s solid infrastructure helps ensure a reliable and secure web hosting solution for you. Their physical infrastructure is not only backed by Dell Servers, R1Soft Backups, and Cisco Networking Equipment, but also features their partnerships with DataCenter101 and Expedient Communications to deliver a solid, complete technical solution. Combine these attributes with their diverse hosting automation solutions, and you will see the benefit of working with a true leader in the industry.
JVZooHost exists to help her clients maximize their online potential by leveraging the most advanced Internet.
- iPage Web Hosting: iPage is proudly empowering small businesses to create an online presence for today’s market. At iPage, they pride themselves on eliminating the complications and simply providing you with a great experience. As for all that technical stuff, don’t worry about it; they’ve got it handled for you. They’ve been hosting business, personal, social, and non-profit websites for well over 10 years now. They’ve got the tools, process, and expertise to help you take your idea online today. Let us show you a better way to navigate the web, the iPage way.
- HostGator: Founded on October 22nd, 2002 in a dorm room at Florida Atlantic University by Brent Oxley, HostGator has grown into a leading provider of Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated web hosting. HostGator is headquartered in Houston and Austin, Texas, with several international offices throughout the globe. On June 21, 2012, Brent Oxley announced that HostGator was being acquired by Endurance International Group.
- Global Domains International (GDI): Global Domains International, Inc. is the worldwide domain name registry for all .ws (Dot WS) domain names. Their product is an incredible $10 per month package that includes your own domain name, hosting accounts, and up to ten email accounts, plus an easy-to-use online web site builder that will allow you to get a professional looking web site on the web as quickly as possible. And the best thing is, you can try out everything we have to offer, starting today, for FREE.
For more advanced customers, you can take advantage of their hosting service. This allows you to build a site from scratch. This allows you to build a custom WebSite just as you want it, then upload the files to their servers. Hosting gives you the ultimate in flexibility!
- A Small Orange (ASO) Hosting: Founded in Atlanta in 2003 on principles of delivering powerful hosting and the best possible customer service and support, A Small Orange has grown to serve tens of thousands of customers around the world. As they’ve grown, they’ve proudly stayed true to their initial aim.
- SaleHoo Stores (An eCommerce Solution): SaleHoo Stores was built in 2010 after a demand raised for a simple shopping cart solution. SaleHoo Stores makes it easy for retailers to build their very own website with checkout functionality. Customers sign onto a monthly subscription, which means you earn monthly commissions.
- No technical knowledge required: SaleHoo Stores lets customers create a beautiful-looking e-commerce store with no technical or design knowledge required. Our push-button website creator is incredibly easy to use.
- An all-inclusive package with no hidden fees: SaleHoo Stores includes everything customers need to create and manage their own online store (except for the domain name) – meaning they don’t have to purchase anything else.
- Support staff that care about their stores: Even though SaleHoo Stores are easy to use and update, we have an extensive, experienced support team that answer emails and forum posts with personalized advice.
What Is Included
- An online store website creator that is easy to use.
- Monthly web hosting.
- Custom email accounts.
- Email, forum and phone support.
- Free $100 Google adwords voucher which they can use to start driving traffic.
- Each stores gets a free, custom logo created by one of our designers.
- Search engine optimization tools.
- Standard & Premium only: Access to SaleHoo Directory & Market Research Lab.
- Premium only: Digital product processing.
- Premium only: Video training on generating traffic for e-commerce stores.
Who Is It For?
- Online sellers that are tired of paying selling fees (e.g. from eBay or Amazon), and want to start their own store and be in control.
- People that want to create an e-commerce store, but don’t have the technical or design knowledge to do so.
- (IS)Interserver Webhosting: InterServer.net has been providing the same services for the last 17 years! Although the technology has changed from the time they first opened in 1999. Their core principles of quality service and support have remained the same. Over the years their company has expanded its product offerings to include dedicated servers, colocation and other managed services.As a technology and product innovator, Interserver is able to provide its innumerable customers with innovative products and services designed to complement their existing businesses. They serve customers ranging from individual freelancers to Fortune 500 companies in many countries. Over the years, Interserver has built a solid reputation for their commitment to security, reliability, technical expertise all while providing outstanding customer support. They aim to treat their clients well, and strive to provide a round-the-clock service, comprehensive resources, and all the tools needed to run your business.Their network is supported by some of the finest engineers with multi-year experience building and maintaining networks for top providers such as UUNet, Qwest and XO. Their network engineers carry certification from top network equipment vendors such as Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel Network and more.
- iPower Hosting: Founded in 2001, IPOWER has established itself as a leader in the web hosting industry, providing a comprehensive suite of online services for small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. Their custom control panel, vDeck, offers access to more than 200 tools, features, and services, giving their customers a wide selection of web hosting applications available. IPOWER has seen tremendous growth, at one point being named to the Inc. 500 list, fueled both by word of mouth and by a competitive affiliate program. More than 1,000,000 customers from more than 100 countries depend on out platform every day for speed, reliability, security and global reach.
Focusing on Their Customers
At IPOWER, their customers aren’t faceless numbers. They know them; they listen to them; they implement changes based on their feedback. Their “Customer Experience” team conducts monthly surveys and focus groups to monitor customer satisfaction and find out how they can improve. They perform usability testing on their tools, with real customers, during the development process. Their hosting platform helps ensure that our customers’ websites and email are hosted in an environment that is as secure and reliable as possible.
When a company becomes as successful as IPOWER, it’s easy to become complacent. They don’t let that happen. They’re constantly looking for newer and better ways they can serve their customers. They leverage their position within the industry to forge strong partnerships with industry giants, such as Google, Yahoo!/Bing, WordPress, ShopSite and Facebook.
- Liquid Web: Liquid Web Inc. is a privately held, managed web hosting company founded in 1997 with three wholly-owned data centers in Lansing, and a fourth location in Scottsdale, AZ. As one of the leaders in the professional web hosting industry, Liquid Web has an unwavering dedication to providing the best hosting products available and premium customer support.
They received the INC.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Material Connection Disclosure=-=-=-=-=-=-=
You should assume that the writer of this article has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned in this message and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via the Internet or offline.